Address: Tommarpsvägen 180, 265 72 Kvidinge
The castle has roots in the 17th century.
Tomarps Kungsgård, a Danish mediaeval castle, is set in a beautiful hilly landscape by the Rönne river. The Danish nobleman Joen Lille was recorded as the owner of Tomarp as early as 1258, and by the early 17th century Tomarp was in the hands of another Dane, Admiral Ove Gjedde. Following the Treaty of Copenhagen in 1660, the estate became one of the properties given over to Sweden in exchange for Bornholm Island, and later became a significant site in Swedish military history.